Microsoft Iot Central- Internet of Things (IoT) has become one of the most transformative forces driving digital transformation. According to the International Data Corporation (IDC), the estimated market size of IoT will be $1.29 trillion and will have a compound annual growth rate of 15.6%. Also, Gartner predicts that 95% of new products will be IoT enabled, elevating from intelligent computing to interacting with humans. However, 75% of IoT projects fail despite increased adoption according to a recent study, and the major obstacles include issues like scalability, security, data connectivity, and identifying the right enterprise IoT platform among many others.
How Microsoft IoT Central addresses these Concerns
Microsoft IoT Central is a fully managed IoT solution that offers flexible and scalable SaaS solution. It helps you rise above all the obstacles by enabling you to build enterprise-wide applications quickly. Microsoft IoT central provides high-level security as well as regional availability, reliability and the global scale of the Azure platform. Also, it provides support services for IoT best practices that enable companies to fully take advantage of the IoT platform.
The Cutting-Edge Advantages of Microsoft IoT Central
Microsoft IoT Central enables you to get started quickly by connecting devices in mere seconds and transforming from concept to production in just a few hours. Also, you can seamlessly scale from a small number of connected devices to millions of them. Moreover, you can experience the substantial benefits of IoT faster via the enterprise-grade IoT solution that is set-up using Microsoft IoT Central. It drastically reduces time, investment and skills required to build an effective IoT solution making it simpler for organizations to better plan their IoT investments.
Ready-to-Use IoT solutions with Microsoft IoT Central
Microsoft IoT Central enables organizations to steer clear of the complex and common glitches of creating and managing IoT solutions. It streamlines how organizations develop their IoT strategy, by providing brilliant features that make it easy to connect, manage and monitor IoT assets; enabling a simple way to get actionable insights from IoT data for better decisions. Developed on tested Azure IoT services, it allows for agile development of scalable and secure enterprise-wide IoT solutions.
- Low Code Development – Organizations can slickly connect the devices to the cloud directly. IoT consultants can take advantage of the drag and drop features to categorize the device attributes from the predefined set.
- Quickly Customize the Devise Templates – Companies can make use of the simulation features to test it thoroughly before the launch of the application. The devices can also be templatized to make development faster and versioned to leverage the benefits of DevOps.
- Simplify Data Analysis and Visualization – Microsoft IoT Central provides Azure Time Series Insights, a fully managed analytics, visualization, and storage service to analyze billions of events that are streaming simultaneously.
- Slickly Manage Non-frequently Changing Data – Microsoft IoT Central stores data like device information, customer name, address, and other data that alters recurrently in the cloud metadata. This facilitates enterprises to remotely manage the devices. They can request the devices to store the changes anytime for any changes required.
- Highly Secure Authorization and Authentication – Microsoft IoT Central uses Azure Active Directory to facilitate multiple-user authentication to ensure optimum levels of security. Also, it provides the flexibility to modify user access privileges and offers support for advanced user management and security functionalities including two-factor security and authentication.
- Gain Support for Different Types of Device Measurements – Microsoft IoT Central enables organizations to store the multiple measurement attributes that the devices produce, which includes the numeric, non-numeric and state of the devices. Also, the Microsoft IoT Central provides features that enable you to create rules to identify the health of the device, different KPIs, and take actions on certain conditions.
Moreover, Microsoft IoT Central comes with special functionalities to create rules to understand a device’s health, KPIs and take action on a defined condition. In addition to these, Microsoft also introduced Azure IoT Hub that facilitates configuration and provisioning of multiple devices to Azure IoT Hub safely and flexibly. However, we suggest taking help of Microsoft Azure IoT partners like PreludeSys, who can assist companies with successful IoT implementation and avail the revolutionary benefits of Microsoft IoT Central. To learn more about how you can leverage Microsoft IoT Central features to accelerate your Digital Transformation journey, talk to our team now!