Our KPO/BPO solutions include both voice and non-voice processes to support unique needs of our clients. Powered by state-of-the-art infrastructure and manned by skilled and dedicated resources, our clients can focus their time on other critical business aspects while we manage their customer interactions on their behalf.
Voice Solution Features
- VOIP telephone systems
- Automated call management
- Skilled and experienced resources
- Internal and external quality audit
- Customer-centric culture
With a clear understanding of our client’s services portfolio and their USP, our team builds a database of potential matches for their services, and calls them at a predefined frequency to deliver short and engaging sales pitches. Our team of trained callers convince prospects to allot their time for a detailed demo by our client. This process sets up a powerful sales funnel for our client and facilitates their customer acquisition program.
Our client retrieves documents related to medical records, insurance for claims and benefits, and employment records from healthcare centers, insurance companies and employers. To ensure their time is not wasted, our team of callers call ahead and fix an appointment for our client’s agents. Our callers prep themselves with all relevant data like case number, date of request, approval details, etc. before calling. The success of the call also depends on the team’s ability to respond appropriately to questions posed to them.
Medical Records Review Service
- Medical Records Review process provides a crisp, concise, and informative summary of voluminous medical records
- The reviewed medical summary will retain all significant and critical data
- Medical Records Review summary will have Date of Report, Provider name, and Page number
- Summary is sorted based on the chronology of events
Medical Record Indexing
- Medical Record Indexing allows for proper sorting of pages under predefined categories
- Categorization of medical records is done based on the content of each page
- Categories include Doctor’s Notes, Lab Reports, General and Admin
Insurance Data Entry
- Capture all data points in a Certificate of Insurance (COI)
- Convert these data from image to digital format
- Data elements updated include but not limited to dates, limits, categories, coverages, etc.
- Comprehensive Revenue Cycle Management starting from patient registration to final payment
- Team of registered medical coders, experienced medical billing personnel, and expert callers
- Customized stand-alone services for Medical Billing and Medical Coding processes
- Compliant to all standard guidelines and policies including HIPAA
- Provide remote real-time charting of physician-patient interactions
- Our team of Medical Scribe professionals are fast, accurate and highly experienced
- We follow best practices in industry to meet client SLA
- We are compliant to all standard guidelines and policies including HIPAA
The commercial road transport industry has seen tremendous growth in the past decade with trucks ...
Can you picture an attorney agonizingly studying pages of medical records? What has an attorney ...