“Easy process, Agile services & API Implementation”, are the significant aspects for a successful integration platform.
It’s quite essential that connected applications are a necessity for Digital Transformation”, whether it’s a small company with fewer applications or an enterprise with huge data-oriented applications on on-premises or cloud. To deal with the unscaled implementation of enterprise applications and connectivity across all networks, an reliable integration platform is one that resolves organizations’ integration needs.
Since there are uncountable integration platforms available in the market, choosing the ideal one for all your enterprise integration needs is significant which results improve business efficiency and investment. So we’ve come up with certain aspects that most of the organizations’ CEOs consider before picking up the right integration platform or iPaaS (Integration Platform as a Service) for their business.
Selection Criteria or iPaaS Evaluations Given By CEOs on Integration Platforms
Flexible process, And API Implementation Support
- The integration platform has to facilitate a Fast and Agile process with a drag and drop design phase that improves process workflow. A faster process workflow delivers more convenience and improves the efficiency of data integrations.
- It has to be an easily configurable platform that connects specific applications such as Salesforce or SAP and other artifacts like SQL statement, SOAP/REST.
End-to-end Support for Development Lifecycle
- The Integration platform must be capable of using a single integrated development environment for all stages of the development lifecycle ranging from development, debugging, testing, and deployment.
- The overall development lifecycle should be done on-cloud, or locally with automated testing scenarios. An enterprise integration platform has to be easily configurable by design and synchronizable across all environments.
A Modular Lightweight Platform
- Integration platform or iPaaS must support multiple architectures like Microservices, SOA & ESB (Enterprise Service Bus).
- Enable scalable runtime along with quick big fixes, application quick releases and more. And also support change request of services for continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery Mode.
Architecture & Data Security As the Prime
- Integration platforms with Multi-tenant architecture are more agile, robust and universal synchronization of version across all organizations and IT environments.
- While choosing an enterprise integration platform, make sure the iPaaS is equipped with security norms and the overall data flow isn’t on any third-party servers or hostings.
Centralized Management and Monitoring
A Unified Web Interface is one such integrated solution to manage, analyze Administrate, Diagnose and Govern the overall applications hosted on cloud and on-premises.
Rethink On Choosing Your Enterprise Integration Platforms
At this stage of your business, you might have a very few shortlist of 2-3 Integration platforms or iPaaS. It’s the right time to go for a PoC (Proof of Concept) to check whether the shortlisted integration platform aligns with your application integration use cases. After a successful POC, You’ll get to know which integration platform has the better capability and suits your enterprise needs.