AI is not a far-fetched idea or futuristic technology anymore. AI has already created a space for itself in our lives and successful organizations have been tapping this potential for sometime now. When used effectively, AI tools increases employee engagement and productivity while ensuring customer retention and satisfaction. AI tools like predictive analytics solutions and chatbots are the in-thing now.
As per Forbes, some quick benefits of AI are - anticipate customer needs, allow marketers to create highly personalized campaigns, help sales teams quickly identify customer purchasing patterns, empower customer service representatives to deliver relevant actions and offers, and analyze vast volumes of customer data, such as identifying the characteristics of high-value past customers
- Agents are the in-thing in Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service sector. Simulate human conversation through AI bot or “chatbot.” These conversational interfaces boost revenue streams by improving your customer experience.
- With Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Natural Language Understanding (NLU), Agents can do a range of processes such as such as text categorization, content analysis, and sentiment analysis to categorize the tasks.
- Virtual agents take administrative tasks off your hands, improve your productivity, and expand your business.
- Knowledge representation and reasoning AI agents improves efficiency in understanding, reasoning, and interpreting knowledge.
Robotic Process Automation
Robotic Process Automation
- With robotic process automation (RPA), automate your routine tasks quickly and cost effectively.
- Improve efficiency and reduce cost through automation of intensive labor tasks.
- RPA can be used to automate workflow, infrastructure, and back office. Automate tasks just like humans across application and systems.
- Data extraction and migration is error-free, high precision and stability of output mitigate the legacy decommission risks.
- Improve service operations and the monitoring of network devices.
- Using Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence, optimize statistical patterns which form the backbone of predictive analytics.
- AI driven predictive analytics enables profitable decision making and guarantees the success of micro-targeting campaigns.
- Statistical modelling and machine learning techniques to analyze past data and predict the future outcomes.
- With the sentiment analysis, a company can detect the opinions expressed and measure customer feedback.
- Allow machines to analyze data as humans do. And provide a quick and efficient Customer experience with automated Translation, Language recognition, and Text generation.
- Chatbots or Virtual assistants, provide recommendations to in a personalized manner with ML and DL.