My hot favorite for this week’s blog-share is this Salesforce blog about marketing challenges and customer relationship management when an organization starts to build momentum and the volume of data points increases rapidly. It is here that one must ensure that we have a set customer relationship nurturing process that is very much scalable.
What happens when your marketing team wants to know which social media advertising campaign leads to the best retention rates, or when your sales chief wants to redefine the criteria that identify a qualified lead? That’s when you need your CRM to provide an intuitive, 360-degree view of your leads and clients.
With this data at hand, your CRM can become a happy hunting ground for any number of teams in your organization – from business intelligence to marketing to accounts. Your CRM should be ground zero for everything relating to your customers anyway – that’s what it is for.
Below are 7 of the best and mostly free tools that can integrate with Salesforce and ensures that the entire customer journey is productive. Most of these tools are free.
- Know where your advertising dollars go with Bizible
- Determine who’s ready for sales with Salesforce Lab’s Lead Scoring
- Track sales successes with Sales Activity Dashboard
- Make approvals easy with DocuSign
- Maintain progress with WorkflowMax
- Track support interactions with Desk Customer Service
- Measure satisfaction with Qualtrics
For a detailed read, please click on the below link: