We offer a suite of strategic consulting capabilities for small and midsized businesses that help transform their business and IT processes and investments with newfound business agility, transparency, and productivity.
We cover everything from aligning IT resources with strategic objectives to driving down operational costs. Our team will map out a complete strategic change analysis plan that builds leadership commitment, ensures user acceptance, and sustains continuous improvement.
Our Services Target Success
We meet with key functional and business unit leaders to assess what their organizations do, how they collaborate, what communications issues they may have, and how their operational performance and costs compare to industry peers.
- Rollout Strategy Analysis (Now>Near>Long Term) – Assess your tactical deployment plan (e.g. KPI’s and Core Feature Milestones), risks (e.g. security and/or financial), and delivering within the desired time frame, with the least disruption possible to operations.
- Enterprise Architecture / Platform Strategy Assessment and Selection – Assess current application portfolio, identify areas for improvement, and create an enterprise platform strategy to meet business needs.
- IT Due Diligence and Integration – Assess the IT environment of a potential acquisition to identify synergies, expected costs and/or key operational gaps, and plan for integration.
- IT Roadmap Assessment – Assess technology and business strategies alignment gaps and opportunities with current and/or end state of your enterprise platforms.
- Establish data migration plan, develop an integration plan for integrating with the CRM system, HRMS, ERP, Financial, CMS, etc. systems.
- Value Chain Assessment for IT & Business Processes – (Intersections—Overlaps—Obsolete—Gaps)
- Conduct business process review sessions with staff and document current and desired states.
We work with key stakeholders to ensure the IT strategy aligns with the Strategic Business Plan.
- Ensure IT Plan is aligned with the Business Plan to identify and understand the Strategic Business Plan — Vision, Objectives, Financials, Operations, Imperatives (Must Do’s), Initiatives (Alternatives that Support Imperatives), etc.
- Review IT & Business Performance Management Criteria - Ensuring that the business requirements for any proposed technology and/or operational improvements are aligned (i.e. Business Obj. > Value Driver > KPI).
- Review IT Capital/Expense Budget – Ensuring that it is aligned with IT portfolio investment, rationalization, selection, prioritization, funding and approval.
We work with senior management to refine and/or develop an IT governance framework and roadmap.
- Evaluate and improve planning, integration, communications and performance between the Business Units and IT Groups and within IT Groups (across silos).
- Evaluate and improve the process of selection, contract administration, and management of vendor/outsourcing initiatives.
- Evaluate and improve all compliance and audits (e.g. SOX, FDA, HIPPA, etc.) processes, controls and decision authority.
- Evaluate and improve ROI based demand management.
- Scheduled framework checkpoints at predetermined roadmap milestones.
Why PreludeSys ?
- Dedicated Business Transformation practice with over 100 project successes.
- Focused on best practices, realistic customer centric solutions; not one-size-fits-all COTS.
- Senior staffing model in areas such as communication, organization alignment, training, and leadership development.
- Experience in enabling and sustaining technology, process, and behavior changes for corporate office, field employees, and other key stakeholders.
- Technology agnostic group of business intelligence experts with strong functional and technical backgrounds.
- People, process, and technology are part of our roadmaps, recognizing that technology is only part of the solution.
PreludeSys ExperienceWe have built industry-specific solutions and honed best practices in the following domains:
- Banking and Financial Services
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Energy and Utilities
- Media and Entertainment
- Public Sector
- Transportation and Logistics